Ms. Cutuli specializes in site investigation and remediation counseling and transactional support for real estate transactions involving contaminated property, and environmental litigation and enforcement defense for property owners, small and large corporations, and utilities facing agency and private action. She also provides practiced environmental and regulatory compliance counseling, to assist clients navigate weights and measures, consumer protection, and energy efficiency regulations and ensure compliance. Ms. Cutuli uses her background in environmental toxicology and remediation and her field experience in environmental management of large-scale utility construction projects to leverage workable solutions for clients facing complex environmental liability.
- Represent corporate clients in negotiations with state and federal agencies regarding permitting obligations to ensure timely turnaround and agency approval.
- Represent clients in contamination suits arising under the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA), the Clean Water Act and other state environmental laws.
- Defend clients against government enforcement actions involving alleged regulatory violations.
- Counsel clients to ensure continued compliance with state and federal hazardous waste, weights and measures, and energy efficiency laws.
- Project development and management of Supplemental Environmental Projects pursuant to Consent Agreement and Final Orders with U.S. EPA.
- Rutgers Law School; Camden, New Jersey (J.D., magna cum laude, 2016; Rutgers University Law Review)
- University of California, Berkeley (B.S. Conservation Resource Studies 2010, B.A. Italian Studies 2010)
Admitted to Practice in