If you would like to be an Executive Assistant for a fun and fabulous group of attorneys, we are looking for you!
Hartman King PC is a Sacramento-area boutique environmental law firm that represents a broad base of clients located throughout the United States and abroad. Our clients range in size from small “Mom and Pop” companies to some of the largest and most innovative drivers of our economy.
At our firm, we have assembled an extremely skilled, strategic, innovative, and collaborative team committed to supporting each other and delivering top-shelf representation and unmatched client service. We believe teamwork is essential to producing the highest quality work for our clients and to promoting each team member’s engagement and professional fulfillment. Our collaborative culture creates mentorship opportunities and space for team members to stretch and meet new challenges. As a team member at Hartman King PC, you will be valued as a whole person, empowered in your career, and supported in your development and professional growth. If you share these values, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a full-time executive assistant with legal secretarial/administrative support experience. This position will support the President of our firm and a team of attorneys practicing in areas including environmental litigation, agency enforcement defense, regulatory compliance counseling, and contaminated property transactional matters. Litigation experience in both state and federal court is desired, but the successful candidate will be someone excited to handle a range of tasks that go beyond litigation. The candidate must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines, prioritize duties, and work efficiently with minimal supervision. Ideal applicants will be reliable, professional, and proactive self-starters who are very organized, detail-oriented, work well within a team, and show ownership of their work. Strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent grammar, typing, and proofreading abilities are required.
Additional Qualities Sought:
- High degree of professionalism and good judgment
- Ability to appropriately handle highly confidential information
- Proactive problem-solver
- Ability to track, manage, prioritize, and accomplish multiple responsibilities
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Ability to receive feedback gracefully and learn quickly
- Willingness to laugh and be part of a supportive team that cheers each other on
- At least 1-year legal assistant work experience
- Experience managing legal documents, correspondence, and preparing files
- Proficient with scheduling meetings and managing calendars
- Experienced and comfortable with technology
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as scheduling and billing software programs
- Proven ability to establish pleasant professional working relationships with colleagues, clients, external attorneys and their staff, vendors, and court personnel
Hartman King PC offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, plus excellent benefits that include medical, dental, and vision coverage and a retirement savings 401(k) plan.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered to join our team, please submit your resume, a cover letter with wage expectations, and a list of professional references to Resumes@HartmanKingLaw.com. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
For more information, contact: